Friday, January 5, 2018

#MustReadin2018


Happy New Year! 🎉🎉🎉

I have decided to give #MustReadin2018 a try. Here are the books that I have committed to read. 

Some are titles that #2jennsbookclub will discuss; some are recommendations from #ProjectLITBookClub; and some are simply because I've loved other titles by the author, and to quote The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, "Frankly, I'd read your grocery lists." 

I kept this list professional, MG and YA titles only, but look forward to LOTS of great reading in the upcoming year! 😄

I purchased Passionate Readers by Pernille Ripp in November, and haven't had a chance to crack it open yet! 😩

The 57 Bus by Dashka Slater


One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus


Insignificant Events in the Life of a Cactus by Dusti Bowling


Miles Morales: Spider-Man by Jason Reynolds


They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera


The Vanderbeekers of 141st Street by Karina Yan Glaser


Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli


The War I Finally Won by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley


Wishtree by Katherine Applegate


Granted by John David Anderson


I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter by Erika L. Sanchez


The Peculiar Incident on Shady Street by Lindsay Currie


I wish you all Happy Reading in 2018! 📚














1 comment:

  1. Great list! We share some titles - look forward to discussing throughout the year. Thanks for joining the #MustReadin2018 community!

    ReplyDelete

#MustReadin2020 Fall Update

#MustReadin2020 Hello, fellow book lovers! 📚💗 While I know that some people found reading extremely difficult during the pandemic, ...